Cristiano Ronaldo Legend

hehe my new video is finaly done! Cristiano Ronaldo - Take It To The Next Level. Feel free to rate and comment, and take a look at my account. When you like my videos you can subscribe me, just click on the orange/yellow button "subscribe". Now you got a mail or message when I upload a new video so you always could watch my latest videos. I hope you'll enjoy this video. I have alot of work on my videos so please don't steal them and put the whole video again on youtube. When you download my videos and use clips of them please credit me;) Music and credits are at the end of the video. Greetz Max © 17ronaldo07quaresma27 productions 2008 PLEASE WATCH HIGH QUALITY;) -Cristiano Ronaldo- Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro Nationality: Portuguese Date and Place of Birth: Born February 5, 1985 in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal Playing Position: Winger / Striker Current Club: Manchester United (English Premiership) Previous Clubs: 1999--2003 Sporting CP 2003-- present Manchester United International Career: 2003 -- Present Portugal About Cristiano Ronaldo: Cristiano Ronaldo began his football career at an early age and by the time he went to school he was hooked with a distinct passion for the sport. At barely ten years of age Ronaldo had obtained a reputation for his outstanding soccer prowess in his native country Portugal with teams such as CS Maritimo and CD Nacional vying for his signature. Ronaldo did in time sign for Nacional before moving onto the bigger club of ...

liverpool football shirt manchester united football shirt

0 Responses